Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer days...

Loving these hot summer days, this is really my favorite time of the year, call me crazy but I love being outside when its 90 and above, I feel energized. Joe and I spent a lot of time outside this weekend, on Saturday we went for a nice bike ride in Frick Park and then headed out to Ohiopyle for a lovely hike with our boy Zeus.



Zeus however does not love the heat.



Aaahhh...much better.:)



and ready to go.



We watched the Tour this morning, very exciting, nice to see a Frenchman win the stage. I'm still bummed about Lance but he looks like he's still riding strong and enjoying the tour. Go Lance!



We did some mt. biking at Hartwood acres today and once again it was a blast! Such fun trails, I'm really starting to feel much stronger on the bike as I've been riding a lot more this summer than running. I miss my runs but my foot is not cooperating, I'm just happy to be out on the trails riding.



Hope everyone had wonderful weekend of riding and outdoor fun, thanks for checking out our post!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post because, as always, you have the greatest pics of any blog! Of course you know how much I enjoy pics of Zeusy guy. It's so funny that you have always loved the hot weather...ever since you were very little...and now you have your 'guy' and he hates it. Oh well, I think most dogs do. He looks much more refreshed after swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my kate!!! Well you know how much I love hot weather its my favorite time to be outside.:)
    I found with Zeus that as long as there is the tiniest bit of water he will find someway to soak himself. He is so dramatic when its hot, look at that first picture of him, we'd only been for like 10 minutes, such a funny guy!!

    ReplyDelete