Thursday, April 8, 2010

Awesome Weekend :)

Last weekend was Awesome! The temps were high making it feel like summer was definitely here a little early. Joe had the day off on Friday so we took off for Raystown Lake for some riding.


Joe has talked about riding there in other posts but this was my first time out and man was it awesome, its pure bliss. The trails are absolutely amazing and when you pick up speed you can't help but smile, so fun!



Raystown Lake is also just beautiful, with the leaves off the trees you can pretty much see the lake at all times. I can't wait to go back for more fun, I wish it was a little closer.


After our ride we stopped at a little pizza place in town where we pretty much had the best pizza in the world. Yummy!


Saturday I went for an awesome run with my favorite running buddy, Zeus!! He was struggling with the heat a little but I made sure to stop at all the creeks so he could cool off and he was good to go.:)


Such a happy guy!!


On Sunday we went out to Ohiopyle for some hiking and it was another gorgeous day, we had some fun. The trail ran right along a creek so Zeus especially loved it. :)


I hope everyone is having a great week and getting outside for some fun. :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous weekend! I am telling you, I like the winter and all but this wonderful weather is just SO much better. Even winter lovers like Chris can't deny it.It really looks like you made the most out of every minute...and Zues looks like he had the best time too!

    By the way, delicious looking NY style pizza!

    ReplyDelete