Saturday, May 22, 2010

Riding in Paradise!

There are so many beautiful sights to see on my ride down here in the Florida Keys you can't help but have a huge smile on your face for the entire ride. I brought my camera with me today to share some of the cool things I see on my daily ride.


These trees are in full bloom right now with these awesome orange flowers, its really spectacular, such a treat.


Love these trees!!

I so love this mailbox that I pass, finally got a picture, its real cute.



This hotel always catches my eye, so tropical, love that art deco style!!


On my way home I got stuck on the drawbridge which was great, I needed a break from the strong headwind and I got to enjoy the amazing view.


The drawbridge is pretty neat check it out.


Zeus and I are really enjoying our time down here, can't wait for Joe to meet up with us this weekend!!


Hope everyone had a great weekend of riding!:)

4 comments:

  1. OK, this is insane! What an awesome post! I am not a biker and I want to co on this bike ride! Who knew there was such great biking to be had in the Keys. I have to tell you, this post could be used for tourism. Great pics...so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking out that mailbox one more time...only in Key Largo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And those trees...why am I not living there?!?!

    OK, I'll stop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments kate!! I have to say when I'm riding my bike down here I really feel like I'm in heaven. I pass that dolphin mailbox everyday and it makes me happy, so cute!! It is so spectacular down here and it just seems to get better everyday, such good living!!

    ReplyDelete