Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kayaking and Riding in the Keys:)

I caught up with my soulrun orders so Joe and I headed out for Pennekamp Coral Reef Park for some kayaking. I know I've talked about Pennekamp in other posts but it is worth talking about again, it is so beautiful and if you love snorkeling and kayaking it is perfect.


There are some nice kayaking trails that lead you through the mangrove forests, so fun :)


It was such a hot day and the water was so crystal clear and enticing we had to jump ship and go for a swim it was perfect!


Aaahh paradise:)


There are so many beautiful fish to check out while kayaking as well we saw a huge sting ray, so cool!! There are plenty of barracuda around too, they are so funny they just stalk you while your swimming kind of unsettling but the little ones are very cute, check this stalky guy out!


We have also been getting some riding in which I always love down here, so many new sights to look at. The sky is so blue and the plants and flowers so bright and crisp I sometimes feel like I'm in heaven, sure beats Pittsburgh!!


Hi Joe!


We passed this giant lobster sculpture, pretty awesome:)


Such a fun and hot day of riding, I loved it!!


I hope you're having a nice week and getting outside, have fun!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment