Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!:)

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season! We've been having a lovely time down here in beautiful Kiawah Island.


I love working down here, my southern sweatshop is Rad!!


 Thanks to my mom for renovating my sweatshop down here and adding some artistic inspiration.


By May 2012 soulrun headquarters will be set up down here permanently and we are so looking forward to that.


Last week I stocked up on pro tool roll's but they sold out pretty quickly, we were incredibly psyched!
I'll work on a couple this week to have available for Friday.


 Joe and Zeus help out quite a bit with the pro tool roll adding snaps and grommets.






Our new bike route to the post office has been pretty excellent too.




I took some time off from the sweatshop this week but did get a chance to make these two mega tool roll's for a friend of ours. :)


I'm back in the shop this week full time, I'll have plenty of gear available this Friday, so please check us out!
Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday time! Thanks for checking out our post:-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic post...and the sweat shop looks incredible. You might not be able to keep calling it a sweat shop if it is going to look like that! Happy New Year soulrun!!

    ReplyDelete