Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wiped out!

The shop was wiped out during our cyber Monday on Tuesday sale, thanks everyone!! We were psyched. I spent a lot of time packaging and shipping gear off from this Monday's sale but I did have time to make this one Khaki with Pink trim Mega tool roll:)





I will have more gear posted this Friday, right now I just have one gray with black trim tool roll



and the khaki and pink mega. So please check back with us on Friday!:)



I'm very excited to be running the Kiawah Island marathon this Saturday its an awesome race with beautiful scenery and nice people.  Joe and I are actually getting ready to leave Pittsburgh in May when Joe finishes up with school and moving soulrun headquarters down to Kiawah, can't wait! We will miss our amazing Pittsburgh friends terribly, we love them:)









I'll be packing the sweatshop up today and hitting the road tomorrow. My mom also lives in Kiawah so we'll be staying through the holidays, yippee!! My mom has renovated my sweatshop down there so I can get right to work, can't wait to see my new work space! I will post some pictures soon.



 Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend of riding and racing, thanks for checking out our post!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment